Directions for KINNEBAR™ 100/200
Watch instructional video here:
ADULT ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED
1. Open both KINNEBAR® Scissor Legs by using the two Scissor Handles (oval shaped holes) to avoid pinching.
2. Each KINNEBAR® logo on the Scissor Legs should face outward when assembling the swing.
3. Place the metal bar in the center hole of each Scissor Leg. Make sure the bar goes all the way through the two holes on EACH Scissor
Leg. (the bar is adjustable and you can chose any hole that will make the bar placement most comfortable for you)
4. Place the straight plastic crossbar securely on the bottom of the unit by pushing it upwards in the notches on the bottom of each leg. You
may need to use some muscle.
5. Place the curved plastic crossbar securely across the top portion of the Scissor Legs. Use force to push the crossbar in place. The
crossbars are designed to fit tightly.
6. Place the black, threaded screws on either end of the top curved plastic crossbar into the pre-drilled holes. Then tighten them with the
allen wrench provided in your kit until the screw is flush with plastic. Now your KINNEBAR® should be very stable.
7. Push the rubber loop through the hole of the horseshoe, and stretch the loop over the mushroom shaped piece. Then pull the rubber
foot band, and repeat on the other side. There is no need to adjust or tighten the loops, they are made to fit just right.
8. KINNEBAR® Place the KINNEBAR 100 under a desk and
align the strap notches of the KINNEBAR® leg
with the legs of the desk. Attach the hook and
loop straps to each leg. Loosely secure all four
legs, and then go back and tighten all four
straps one more time as tightly as possible.
KINNEBAR™ 200: While the KINNEBAR 200 and 300 are
designed to stand alone, two straps have been
provided should you need to anchor it. The
black rubber strip is designed to keep your
swing in place on most flooring and rugs. If
needed, you can anchor with 1 or 2 straps,
whatever works best for your table or desk.
9. Suction cups – When to use them: If you are
using a KINNEBAR® 100 under a table and
only have one leg to attach the hook and loop
strap and/or have linoleum tile or laminate
flooring, you should use the suction cups. If
you are using a KINNEBAR® 200 or 300 and
have linoleum tile or laminate flooring you
should use the suction cups.
NOTE: NEVER remove the long black rubber strip, each KINNEBAR® is pre-drilled – screw the suction cup into the 5 holes on the
bottom. 2 in the Scissor legs and 3 in the flat crossbar.
10. Now you are ready to enjoy your KINNEBAR®! You can either use the foot swing or the rubber foot band.